When you need a unique and inspiring perspective on people’s motivation, and how to create engaging experiences.
• Make sense of how the 10 core player motivations impact engagement
• Create the right strategy for each player motivation
• Expand your repertoire to include game thinking as a new approach
Here are some of my most recent talks:
Gamification of Education at GamiCon48v 2022, the largest international gamification conference where leaders and legends from across the globe speak about gamifying learning programs.
Gamification for Employee Engagement at Gamification Europe 2022, a five day event which draws together the experience of the world's greatest gamification practitioners.
Podcast interview at Professor Game, a weekly podcast where Rob Alvarez interviews successful practitioners of games, gamification and game thinking that make learning experiences meaningful.
Interview at playfulcreativesummit.com, the virtual summit for entrepreneurs, business owners, play-oriented professionals and anyone who is curious about playfulness and creativity.
I have also spoken at various events for various organizations, including:
- Civil Service College Singapore: RulePlay - How to change the rules of Urban Planning
- City Mariners Rotterdam: Game Thinking for Public Safety
- MOCCA Amsterdam: Game Thinking - The Next Level of Gamification
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (ORM): Game Thinking for Entrepreneurship
- Rotterdam business School: Playing the Game or Gaming the Player?
- Piet Zwart Institute: Gamification in Education: Game Thinking for Arts Education
Want me to inspire your audience?